Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Capturing Better Photos and Video with your iPhone

I've been getting really into iPhone photography lately. I just finished writing a book about it called "Capturing Better Photos and Video with your iPhone". It's been really fun trying out all kinds of apps and getting creative by using the limitations of the camera as an advantage.

The great thing about the using the iPhone as a camera is that I always have it on me and it fits right in my pocket. I just wanted to share some of my favorite shots that I have taken with the iPhone during the last couple of months while writing this book. Enjoy!







Keep an eye out for my book "Capturing Better Photos and Video with your iPhone"!!! Coming soon to a bookstore near you or available for order online from Borders or Amazon

No comments: